How rich is Georg Schaeffler?
Georg Schaeffler Net Worth:
|Birth date:||October 19, 1964|
|Birth place:||Erlangen Germany,|
|Education:||University of St. Gallen, Duke University,|
Georg Schaeffler net worth, wiki & biography:
German businessman Georg Schaeffler has an estimated net worth of $25.3 billion as of October 2015, according to Forbes. He’s certainly one of the owners of the Schaeffler Group which encompasses the Schaeffler AG. The latter is regarded as the biggest makers of machine parts and ball bearings in the world. George Sr. and his brother, Wilhelm, founded a manufacturing company which was later known as INA. Nowadays, the business has investments in industrial, automotive, and aerospace sectors with over 80,000 employees in 49 countries. Today, George owns 80% of Schaeffler Group while his mother owns the remaining 20%. The couple’s son was born on the the 19th of October, 1964 in Erlangen Germany.